“Great ambiance and service”

Aqua Reef Euro-Asian Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 386 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aqua Reef is a unique dining experience where East meets West and blend together for a true culinary treat. Always sensitive to your dietary needs Aqua Reef offers an extensive vegetarian and gluten free menu. We invite you to experience the intimate, romantic setting that Aqua Reef has to offer. A delicious assortment of beer, wine, and sake await you. Come experience a unique splash of world cuisine sure to delight-right here in Las Cruces.
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I think we went on a Wednesday... they have a special for any beer for $3 and they have an excellent spicy tuna sushi roll

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I'm not a sushi person but they do have other items you can try. For example chicken teriyaki, rice, beef and a good dessert menu. Very clean nice waitress and good customer person. Yes is a little high and California offers 10 times better food. But for the area is not a bad place at all.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

If you live on the West Coast, perhaps it's not as good as your favorite sushi place. But it's one of our *favorite* dining spots in Las Cruces.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Both visits outstanding. My food was prepared by the same chef (Robert) both times. Food and service were both top notch. Both times I had a "chef's choice" that offered rolls, sushi Nigri, and sashimi, with an additional roll in October 2017. Wait time on items was well spaced out, and the food was some of the best offering of Japanese cuisine I've had anywhere.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Food is amazing, everything we order was fresh and tasted great. Our waitress was great. The chef came up to us and gave us a free sake tutorial, and gave us a couple of free samples of sake. Everyone was very friendly my boyfriend and I felt very comfortable and enjoyed the evening.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant