“Friendly customer service”
Review of Red Brick Pizza - CLOSED

Red Brick Pizza
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Who doesn't love pizza especially from a wooden fire. The customer service was friendly, prompted and informative. When I come here I always get the margarita pizza: fresh basil and tomatoes! When I received my pizza as you look at the photo, no basil☹. Unfortunately, after I received a no basil pizza I asked and they said they were out. Also, it's time to upgrade as you see in the photo the remote on the table looks like a hazard. Though I love the food there's some work to be done.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This little pizza place offers excellent pizzas as well as many delicious varieties of salads, etc. You can order a beer or just enjoy soda. The staff is friendly and the service is excellent. An easy location with full handicap accessibility. Very family-friendly.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Pizza is overpriced and mediocre. I've eaten better pizza at Chuck e Cheese. Even with a coupon I was still disappointed.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Was on a business trip with a co-worker with picky eating habits. We ran across the Red Brick Pizza place and had an Awesome Pizza!

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

By far the best pizza I've ever ate. There a little pricey but there really good. Quiet inside. Tv at every table. Quick service.. Definitely going back soon.