“Grabbed a quick bite ”

Dublin's Street Pub
Ranked #146 of 398 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Irish
Description: We are an almost humble neighborhood pub, serving up a hot and flavorsome menu of pub favorites with our own New Mexican twist. Check out our extensive craft beer selection as well as our specialty cocktails. Great Nightly entertainment!
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We decided to eat here after the first restaurant we attempted to go to had a long wait time. We were a little nervous when there was only one other party seated in the entire establishment, but they had baseball on the television, so we were sold! The service was good and the food was tasty. The prices were fair and comparable to a chain like Chili’s or Applebee’s. We were surprised that it was almost empty on a weekday night, however it is located across from the University, which was shut down for the summer and Fourth of July Holiday.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I purchased a Groupon to go eat here last night. We drive in from Arizona checked into our hotel & headed to the pub. Only to arrive & find it closed. It was 8pm on a Sunday night. We called & the operating hours were given on the answering machine. They should have been open until midnight. So now I’m out $12 that I spent on a $20 Groupon voucher.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

That sponsor girl at the door doesn’t know how to treat Customers and she has no any professional treatment , as I own a travel agency so I have an bad experience with this girl, she treats costumers like they are working for her I use to go Dublins almost every night I love all the people who work there specially Ziggy, Luke, Wes, Rihnnon, I mean all the Stuff, but now this girl who at the door noooo, and I’m sure it’s not just me complain about her and very soon a lot of people will start not to go there because of her....(:

Reviewed 6 July 2017

One of my favorite places in Cruces. Their happy hour is the best for prices on well and draft drinks. They make the best Long Island Ice Tea in town for the best price. The food is underrated love the Shepards Pie and Monte Cristo. Service is good and staff is friendly.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We have been trying different restaurants in the area and stumbled on this pub next to Joanne's Fabric. I had awesome fish and chips just like New England as we are from the coast of NH. Fish is hard to find here. My husband had the roast beef au jus sandwich and he was very pleased. Huge portion. So many of the restaurants here add chili to everything. We just want good food not killed with hots. We want to taste the food we order. It was a wonderful meal and we had a young fellow as our waiter and he was great. Even got us to go cups for our hour and half ride home.