“Not consistent Chinese. ”
Review of Chinese Kitchen

Ranked #198 of 389 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Two days previous I had my favorite. Shrimp fried rice
Perfect! Today ordered same! Awful! Looked like regular fried rice with six shrimp added. I asked hostess what happened. She said it was always this way prepared. I said two days ago it was prepared as it should with sprouts, carrots, onion etc. This time not. She replied I should have asked? Unbelievable!!! I asked for box, took back to hotel by way of grocery store, bought ingredients. Now OK. Shall not order this again.

Reviewed 7 December 2014

The food is fresh and tasty. The place size is very good and very welcoming staff. They are friendly and helpful with the menu. The only odd thing is that sodas are served in a can not by the glass.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Simple and great value - when you go in the hostess is helpful and asks you if you need settings and FYI there is an extra charge for sauces - just need to read the menu

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I get one dish. Chicken with vegetables. It's a plain, cheap and quick meal when I don't feel like cooking. Rice is sub-par so I have started asking for no rice - fried rice is even worse. Other dishes I've tried have been extremely Americanized - nothing Chinese about this food other than calling it Chinese.

Reviewed 5 March 2011

Terrible food. Went out on a limb and decided to try Chinese food here based on reviews from urbanspoon.com. This food wasn't worthy of feeding to my dogs. The mongolion beef was rubbery,chewy fake meat. The sweet and sour chicken was dried fried chicken with the generic, gloppy sauce separate. Dumped 90% in the trash. We should've known by the hole in the wall location with an empty parking lot to run away! Hope we make it thru the night....