“Delightful Surprise ”

Mix Pacific Rim
Ranked #78 of 386 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Thai
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

On just an overnight stay in Las Cruces, stopped by this small restaurant on a Friday evening. The place looks like it is just getting established as there is no art work on the walls and lots of black and white decor.

Regardless, my dining experience was excellent. I ordered a large Sapporo beer and the Tokyo bento box—teriyaki chicken, both a California and tuna roll, brown rice, and shrimp tempura with vegetables. The box came with a lovely salad. The portions were so generous that I now have another meal of this to look forward to. All was delicious and reasonably priced. I would definitely return.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing and one of the few places in the desert I will eat sushi. The service is always top notch, Ethan takes great care of his guests. We make it a point to visit once a week.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Great food and equally great service! The staff here is amazing - they genuinely care that you enjoy the experience. They are friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend a visit here. I was seated immediately and my order was taken as soon ad i was ready. The food came out in a very timely fashion and was made to perfection. Ask for Shelby when you visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed coming here the staff is friendly and the food is good. I will continue to come here as long as I'm still located in las cruces. This he became my favorite little spot in Las Cruces I travel around town in search for freshly cooked sea food and sushi and this is the place to try out. This is one of Las Cruces hidden gems.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The food here is the best I have ever had. It's not just the bentos that are amazing but the curry as well. But, my favorite is definitely the Ginger Beef Bento! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! The waiter is also really friendly, and attentive; I doesn't take any of them more than five minutes, usually, to fill up our drinks. It's a little dark in there, but I think it's nice, and mostly quite, as it isn't busy when I go.