“Very nice and unique place to eat ice cream and cakes ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #8 of 12 Dessert in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean place. The ice cream is amazing. A lot of flavors. The people working here are very friendly. You can mix a lot of chocolates, nuts, etc with your ice cream. Also the cakes are delicious I ordered a midnight delight chocolate cake. It was simply amazing

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I have been a long time Cold Stone fan but am now wondering what's in their products, even if I think it's ok to pay $5. for their smallest stand-alone ice cream product. We tasted several and each one tasted more or less like a cold chemical concoction than ice cream. The mango was the worst, tasting vaguely tropical chemical like but not a mango flavor for sure. The pumpkin and chocolate had the least distractions. If I'd have been alone, I'd have left without a purchase.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

love this place, they have great cream treats and the mixins are great also... also love the waffle cones. my fave is the pitschio, but they have no bad choices, always very clean, great staff, and the combos you can create are endless... try pitschio, bananna, and cherry, soooo good... we love you guys....

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I finally made my first trip ever to Cold Stine with friends. It was such a nice day and we ate outside. I was so happy with the chocolate delight that I ordered. It was so very good. However, it seemed extremely expensive!!! I ordered the smallest cup since we had just been for lunch, but the tiny cup of ice cream was over six dollars!!! Yikes!!! How could anyone afford to take their family or more than a child or two? That would cost so much money!
It was very tasty, but I really doubt that I will return due to the high cost.

Reviewed 13 January 2015

It's fun to come to Cold Stone Creamery. I love to try something different each time that I come. I have never been disapointed in any of my selections. They have always been friendly and if I wish to sample something before I decide they are always helpful in give a little taste to see if it's want you want to try or go with something different. Haven't been disapointed yet. Will be back for more.