“close to campus, what do you do?”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #212 of 382 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Just like any other Panda Express in the country, you will find the well known selection of Chinese food: fried rice, chow mein, orange chicken, etc. at the same "reasonable" prices. It's really close to the NMSU art department so it's very convenient for those in campus. It does make me sick every time I go so I have to premeditate my options.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I never really wanted to go to these kinds of fast food places, but stopped by during a lunch break. Was pleasantly surprised, and have since visited other Panda Express locations. Their Teriyaki chicken is GREAT

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Service is mediocre and it was very slow moving. The orange chicken was so incredibly sweet - I questioned if it was chicken or not.. It was like eating candy.

The seating isn't enough, it's too small for the movement they were getting during our visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

This place is way better than I expected. Very busy so the food is really fresh. Sometimes you have to wait for items that are out. I have been 3 times now it will be a regular stop for me They will give you samples if you ask so you can get an idea if you like something I really like that. Lots to choose from

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Everytime it takes so long to get my food no matter how many people are in line. Why do the employees need to open my box 3-4 times to see what I ordered?! It is written on the box for a reason! Then they have to ask me if that's what I got? Well that's what it looks like & says it is doesn't it? I'm not with the people in front of me or behind me, so YES it is my order &YES it is what it looks like/what the box says it is. Every experience here is annoying. I am excited for the new location to open, hopefully there will better customer service there.