“Poor atmosphere and service and cold in the place”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #166 of 389 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Usually the breakfast is good with friendly staff as we go here quite a lot. However, this morning they had the air conditioner on and it was very cold. The service was also very slow and our breakfasts were cold when we finally received our order. The new staff that was present seemed to not care about working and no one came to check on us on how we were doing either like in the past. The manager came in and went to the back and never came out again as we were going to address the cold air conditioning in the place . We guess he didn't care either about the customers. The whole eating experience here went downhill like it use to be years ago before newer management took over and they had a good staff. Looks like most of the good staff left. We hope this one morning will not be the case from now on as they will lose a long-time customer.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Had a great hot and delicious breakfast. Was a little disappointed in the staff attention. Really shouldn't have to ask for more coffee. Besides she never really checked in with us to see if anything else was needed.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Arrived at this IHOP at @ 1:15 in afternoon. Walked in, no one at counter. Eventually, someone came up. I asked was place open, few cards in lot. Worker asked if I wanted booth or table, I chose table. Now for the fifteen minute wait before server finally came to ask what I wanted. I should have left then because not only did I have to wait another fifteen minutes until cook finished his cigarette when my order arrived!

Wanted to leave and had to wave to server to get my bill.
Overdone hash browns, over cooked eggs and overcooked bacon. The waffle with three strawberries arrived also way overcooked and hard. I could have used a hammer, but did not have the time send anything back.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

We came in here on Aug.5th, for my traditional, birthday pancake breakfast. The waiter, we had, KIETH, was a very nice, very efficient man,,it was VERY busy that time of morning, but the cook, and waiters didnt seem to have any issues keeping up and they all did a GREAT job!!! I spoke personally with the MANAGER, KARINA,,and explained what we were doing taking pictures,,she was very nice and has a nice, clean restaurant, we are definitely coming back here!!!The Food was very good!!! Definitley try the blueberry, white chocolate pancakes...YUMMIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We go here when we want a quick bite to eat, but this time we had to wait a very long time. We gave our order right away, as we always get the same thing--the Senior 2x2x2. How long can it take to fry eggs, make pancakes (the batter must be ready, since it is a pancake house), and fry bacon? On summer evenings (when it is so hot), we like to park in back because that way at least a part of our car gets some shade from the building.

1  Thank ANNIE S