“very good food”

Add it.
Teriyaki Chicken House
Ranked #127 of 391 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I found this place on TripAdvisor and wanted to try it. We like the Teriyaki Chicken Bowl restaurants in Albuquerque, and this was the closest we could find in Las Cruces. It was worth the stop. Everyone finished their food to the last bite. It was really tasty and the staff taking our order was very nice. They don't take credit cards or debit cards, so make sure you have cash or a check.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

A friend brought me a #1 (teriyaki chicken with perfect sauce, sticky rice and barely steamed fresh broccoli and carrot. I could not believe how tastey it was. My husband and I have been back many times. Just don't be fooled by the quite plain outside of the building. It's just fine inside and the service is great!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

This is a nice little forgotten gem in las cruces. Great food, prices and service. I like #17 and #1!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Love to go for chicken teriyaki the cooks will prepare it the way I like and substitute what I want. Everyone is very friendly.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant & eat here often. They take only cash, so be prepared. I usually get either chicken teriyaki or General Tso's chicken, but everything I've tried has been good. You order at the counter & pick up your own food. Owner & all staff are very friendly. There is nothing fancy about this restaurant that also has takeout - just good, satisfying food at a good price. Many times I take part of the meal home - especially with General Tso's chicken - and make another meal out of it.