“Delicious!”

Caliche's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Las Cruces
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This place has the best ice cream...EVER. The staff is friendly, fast and courteous. Will visit again and again!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife and I stopped to try it out only to be amazed to rediscover a taste from our youth. I had the apple pie and my wife the caramel.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My parents have long been fans of this place, but I went for the first time only recently. I was surprised to find the portion sizes - even the small - were huge for the price. I could barely eat all of my small mint chocolate chip custard, and my wife didn't make much of a dent in hers. I wonder if they could sell a smaller size. At first, my selection didn't seem as minty as it could have been, but as I ate on, I realized that using more subtle flavors in such a large portion was a better choice.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Sooo glad we stopped here. We ordered the frozen custard with the pecans and green chile jelly!!! Don't be fooled by the ingredients-- it was so delicious!! I want to go back to Las Cruces just to order this again. Do yourself and your sweet tooth a favor and stop here.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent custard! So creamy and delicious! Look forward to visiting every time we come to Las Cruces!