“Meh”
Review of Grand Buffet

Grand Buffet
Ranked #262 of 397 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

It was ok standard food but some interesting options. Quality was ok but not great either. Surprisingly for a buffet the sushi was ok. The weekend lunch buffet is only about $8 so it is a decent deal.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

You cannot beat a good buffet with a nice big selection to please everyone. Very spacious place with lots of seating.
The place is clean, staff were helpful, discount for over 65's with proof of ID.
It's a buffet, so some of the food can be just warm not hot, that's the only downside, food turn over would be better at peck times.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

First time here and we were really impressed with the wide range of choices, including a very nice sushi bar. Great value and 10% discount for seniors! Only drawback is the service - the woman at the entrance desk wouldn't get off the phone when we arrived and we ended up seating ourselves. Since it's all self-service, service isn't a big deal but that was a turnoff.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The food is really tasty there. Well priced. The waitress was a little slow on bringing drinks but other then that is was great. I think this is the best buffet in Las Cruces.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am my family have eaten here a couple of times. The food has been good and there is a large variety of flavor here. My son likes the sushi and I enjoyed all the different buffet tables with a large variety of food. I tried the sushi and it was really good although I am not a sushi fan. Although I am overall please and have visited this place more than once, a few times I have gotten hot food that was not hot but cold. I think some of the buffet tables are not working right. Overall I am my family have enjoyed eating here and have not been disappointed.