1,004 results
All reviews cheese omelet room was clean waffles hot breakfast fridge and microwave would stay here again next morning biscuits and gravy upon check one night stay we've stayed front desk staff first floor road trip new mexico nice stay free breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2017

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Reviewed 25 May 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is the BEST Days Inn I have ever stayed at. The location is close to highways and restaurants. The housekeeping, hot water, beds, linens, towels, staffing, pool, etc. far exceed the cost of the stay. The AC is quiet and woks well. I normally don't bother with the 'free'breakfasts in motels. Usually the offerings are so limited and of such poor quality- 'served' in such a poorly lit and undersized areas -that it isn't worth going downstairs for. Not so, here at Days Inn: My breakfasts have been as outstanding as the rest of my stay here. I check into economy motels for 60+ nights a year, and I could only wish that a replica of this place was waiting for me when I decided to stop traveling at the end of the day everyplace I go.

Room tip: In in what should be a noisy location and it's fine, so I wouldn't have any real concerns
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how we did in meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us at the Days Inn of Las Cruces.

I would like to thank you for your words. I have shared your comments with my team and they join me in thanking you for taking the time to let others know how we did while serving you during your recent stay.

Once more thank you for posting the review. Even a review that says we failed serving you as a valuable guest it lets us know where we need to have more training and coaching sessions with our team and gives us a learning opportunity.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This stay was done using some reward points. The hotel was clean, convienent and comfortable.
It's obvious that Wyndham is taking pride in their properties

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service.

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Everything OK, buy shower water started off yellow. I think it was just chlorine as it had that smell in the room. So, safer than first sight suggested. But, still not great. Otherwise, good.

• Trip type: Travelled solo