“Clean, comfortable rooms and good location”

Days Inn Las Cruces
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Las Cruces
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The room was spacious and the bed and bathroom were clean and well cared for. The breakfast in the morning was some of the best I've had in travels - very good coffee and a full spread of breakfast choices. The times were great, too, and the staff was all very friendly any time of night (we arrived very late, but immediately were able to get a room). We would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will definitely come back to this location next time we go through the area!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let us know how we did in meeting your expectations on your recent stay with us at the Days Inn of Las Cruces.

My team is so delighted we were able to serve your needs and exceed your expectations. We strive to WOW each of our guests with outstanding service. We have been in the process of making some changes to the property to better serve each guest who makes the choice to stay with us a pleasant one.

Thank you once more for taking valuable time to let us know how we did. All feedback is valuable to us and allows to us to learn how to best meet our guest’s needs.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff was wonderful. The breakfast was good, hot and there was a good variety of food. I would recommend this hotel to others. Additionally, the scenery around Las Crusas is beautiful and there are several State and National parks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The front desk lady was exceptionally nice and very helpful, suggesting restaurants, giving directions, etc

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, General Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Check-in was a convenient experience as questions were answered, helpful allowances were made for ADA rooms and discounts were available and credited to me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I had a reservation, when I went to open the door to my room apparently the room was already booked and me and the person sitting half naked on the bed were quiet shocked. I went back to the office and the night auditor had no idea who would be in the room, so had to call the room to find out the customers name. I had a CC Auth for work that no one had pulled before my arrival and even though the night auditor verified through her email the Auth was there my personal card that staff had insisted I use to book my room was still charged. It was reversed but with my bank it takes over 24 hours to replace the funds. When I called back down to the office I was told I would have to speak to the GM in the morning as they are the ones who handle that and of course when I checked out in the morning no one knew what I was talking about but thankfully I had enough in my account for gas to get home. Also the hooker hanging out at the ice machine was a nice touch. The room was great though and the staff was wonderful. Would be nice to have some carb less, as in meat options for the breakfast though. Not everyone can eat biscuits gravy and waffles :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnGM46527, Manager at Days Inn Las Cruces, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I want to say how sorry I am for all the issues you encountered with your credit card. I have posted your review and gone over the proper procedures for this type of challenge in the future so this never happens to another guest staying with us. Please contact me directly if you still have questions that need answers to. I am very sorry for all the added charges.

Once more thank you for posting the review. Even a review that says we failed serving you as a valuable guest it lets us know where we need to have more training and coaching sessions with our team and gives us a learning opportunity