Hampton Inn Lordsburg
Econo Lodge(Lordsburg)
Holiday Motel(Lordsburg)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrom texasroad tripstopping pointnew mexicocomplimentary breakfastplace to stayovernight stopcomfortable hotelgreat stopbreakfast staffnight's sleeproom was cleanthe breakfast areaoatmealfront desk staffone night stayhot tub
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I will definitely come back the next time I'm in the area. Clean, quiet, attractive, welcoming. I had a problem with a third-party reservation service, and the manager solved it remarkably quickly. Next time I'll get my reservation through the Hampton website.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2018

On a quick jaunt to Phoenix and back to DFW, we stopped in at the Hampton Inn because of the Indoor Pool and Hot Tub. Those are the first 2 things I look for when I'm lookin for a hotel. That and a good fitness room. I mean after all we should all treat ourselves and our bodies to a little exercise and relaxation after traveling all day long in a sitting position on the ground traveling at 75-80 mph. A Good TV program/Movie is perfect when you crawl into bed after a hot shower but if we don't exercise a little and relax in a Hot Tub for a few minutes, we have truly cheated ourselves out of 2 of the many things we will one day not be able to do. And the more you do those 2 things the longer you will be able to do them, lol. So forget the hotels with the outdoor pool and no hot tub. They don't really aim to please the guests. A Hotel that cared enough to put in an indoor pool and hot tub will more than likely go to the extreme of providing a more personal caring relationship with their guests. Coffee creamers made available instead of a packet that contains one sugar and one powdered creamer are also things guests look for in a caring hotel. And they will remember it too. I live in hotels on the road most of my months and I return to the hotels that do those special things for their guests. Like a managers special in the afternoon? This hotel is a great stopping place for a great nights rest and a good hot breakfast with a variety of breakfast foods to choose from. The staff is friendly, caring and helpful, consistently looking to meet the needs of their guests. If I gave 5 stars out, they would have it but I don't because I truly believe that when we stop having something to aim for, we get comfortable, lazy and inambitious. I WILL DO IT AGAIN at the Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Always Call Ahead
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Have stayed in Lordsburg many times and have stayed in probably every motel/hotel there. The Hampton Inn is the nicest. Excellent staff which accommodates requests (like early and late checkouts).Employees are friendly, professional and helpful. Enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 January 2018

On our way to visit our grandchildren in San Diego, my wife and I decided to give this Hampton Inn in Lordsburg a try, and we were very pleased with our choice. The staff was very friendly and helpful and our room was clean, comfortable, and best of all, QUIET! And after a good nights sleep, we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and then headed out to San Diego for a post Christmas celebration with our family. When passing through again, we will definitely stop at this fine establishment.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Although this hotel is a bit dated, it is clean and welcoming. The front desk staff was very nice and even offered some free snacks when we were kept waiting. They are dog friendly!!!!!! That's a big plus as many Hamptons have reversed their policy and no longer accept dogs.

There's not much in this town but it was nice to have a nice, clean place to stay for one night

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple