See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep. Saw some decent reviews about the Oasis Motel so decided to give it a try. It was well worth the $55 fee. Room was clean and in good condition. Bed was old but comfortable. All in all a good value.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank REOsborn
Reviewed 16 August 2016

We were traveling to Colorado from south Texas, and after going through Amarillo some in our car were ready to call it a night soon. We didn't have a set plan for accommodations that night (which I warned them of, being a busy road trip path we were on and small towns with few hotels). The town we had planned to stay in didn't have any vacancy's so we began calling town to town with no luck. We were an hour from Raton at the time and tried a hotel there that ended up being booked but suggested the Oasis, letting us know that it is older but clean. We called and got their last 2 rooms. Arrived at 1am, check in was smooth, and rate was only $65. Very cool vintage motel, dated but clean and perfect for what we needed. We would have never intentionally booked a room there so I'm glad we ran into this dilemma to give it a chance, as we were pleasantly surprised and pleased with our stay. We may just try other "vintage" motels in the future now :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank tif2142
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived unexpectedly for a funeral and this motel was kinda like a motel bates look from the outside but was totally AMAZING from the inside. Super clean super neat my mom and I loved it and if we ever go bk to Raton without a doubt going back to stay here. The staff amazing as well.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The outside may look slightly deceiving and old, but the rooms were very clean. The beds are comfortable. We would stay here again if passing through. I have paid a lot more for hotels that were not this nice. This is an older motel, but it is well kept . Also had breakfast at the restaurant there a little pricey but good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Don't get me wrong. This is not a 5-star motel, but based upon the room rate for what you get it is a real bargain. The rooms are dated but clean. The beds are firm, almost hard, but not a problem for me. The room air conditioning will cool/heat as needed and works every time. The rooms are spacious with the basic amenities. The rooms also have microwaves and small refrigerators. Bring your own toiletries, there is no shampoo, only bar soap (small). The cafe next door is very good. The property (cafe and motel) is for sale, so enjoy the location while you can. When sold I am sure that the new owners will do what every motel in town has done and raise prices. The local Motel 6 costs more and the quality is far below the Oasis. I recommend it for the low price and clean accommodations. You have to check into the motel in the cafe and that can be awkward.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo