US$45
US$65
US$60
US$76
US$70
Raton's Peak Inn(Raton)(Great Value!)
US$63
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssteam showerthe main dragthe great reviewsroom was cleanthe north endquiet locationa great place to staywater pressurepositive reviewsgreat pricenice continental breakfastfridge and microwavewi fichain hotelsnew carpetnight's sleepwaffles
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay...very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Loved the steam shower in the room. Fridge and microwave and coffee pot in room was a big plus. Clean, comfortable and quiet room..very close to lots of restaurants...great price at $56..will stay there every time I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail C
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My friends and I showed up to our reservation. They didn't have any record of my reservation that I made through Expedia. If they would have been full, I would not have had a room. The room was dirty. There was used shampoo bottles in the shower and we found a sex toy under the mattress. The manager refused to give us a refund and he has yet to return my phone call from days ago. Did not feel safe at all either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Izzy Z
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This motel is in a quiet area of town, is very clean, and very comfortable. They provide a fridge, toiletries, and ample towels, something some of the lower price hotels skip. The staff were very helpful and nice, and it was a good experience. We have tried other hotels in Raton near I-25, and this is one of the cleanest, quietest, and best value. The Steam shower was great and a real plus, especially during cold weather or sore joints from travel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WJD_CO
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We stayed here for one night over Spring Break. At the time, the only 2 choices in Raton with availability were this hotel and one of the Best Westerns that ran over $200 a night for a standard room. We were able to get 2 rooms here for the cost of one room at Microtel which is where we usually stay. We had to get 2 rooms because the bed size is full and not the usual queen size.

Pros- inexpensive, room relatively clean

Cons- full size beds not queen, never connected to WiFi and none of the other guests could connect either even though management said they were going to take a look and fix it, bathroom sink would leak almost ever time you turned it on (see pic), you can purchase more than one room but they won’t be connected- each room was stand alone, breakfast was literally dry cereal, a bagel or a waffle and the timer on the waffle iron was broken, breakfast room was not heated and it was about 40 degrees in the morning, numerous signs in the breakfast room state that no guest is allowed to remove any food or drink from the breakfast room, hair dryer broken and would make a very high pitched squeal when used and there was an electrical smell so I turned it off for fear of it catching on fire, the location of the motel is out of the way and not in the same location as the other hotels which makes it feel a little seedy.

I have no idea why this hotel received so many positive reviews except for the price. It is not just a motel needing decor updates- there are many things that do not work and management doesn’t seem too concerned about it. And I highly doubt they have their WiFi working and it doesn’t seem like it was worked in a long time which is really false advertising.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristine D
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while moving out to my job in Trinidad. We hated moving when our house was ready! Sam and his family maintain a clean comfortable establishment-comfy,classic decor, great showers and bathroom, and quiet! Will recommend highly! Already planning for putting up family when they visit in the summer

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business