“Excellent local owned and friendly!”
Review of Oasis Restaurant

Oasis Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Raton
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I like to stay in local motels and eat in local owned restaurants when on vacation. This gem has very good food and friendly staff. One of my sons had the Mega Burger (properly named) which very good and reasonably priced. I had enchiladas with red sauce and this was a very good choice. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My breakfast burrito was excellent. Others in the party had the Oasis omelet and French toast. Service was prompt and friendly. I will definitely go back the next time I am in Raton.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Though I was highly disappointed when they said they were out of roast beef when I ordered it, I can't complain about the patty melt at all. It was delicious. Everything was perfectly cooked. And the fries were great as well. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Soup, salad, entree and homemade bread for $10! Soup was made in house (you could tell) very yummy! Roast beef was tender- you could cut it with your fork! Chicken fried steak was hand battered in house. Great service. Don't forget the tip!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

An average lunch. Reviews on tacos and hamburgers led us to believe the food was above to outstanding. NOT. The Oasis was busy, wait staff friendly & efficient. Good cabbage soup served prior to tacos which were just ok. Small hamburger tasted like patty had been cooked earlier & just reheated; bun was cold. Fries should have been cooked longer. Only two types of pies were available on this Sunday - chocolate icebox & a berry pie. (Didn't want either). Like many restaurants, they were slow to bring our check; so went to front to get check & pay. Restrooms were recently remodeled & clean. Will not go back.