“Great dinner with a local feel”
Review of Oasis Restaurant

Oasis Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Raton
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

A very good stop for a good no frills dinner fare. The staff was extremely friendly and the food was very good. The soup was excellent. Glad we stopped.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Found this vintage restaurant/motel and were really happy with the home made sopillia.... friendly service and old time charm.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I like to stay in local motels and eat in local owned restaurants when on vacation. This gem has very good food and friendly staff. One of my sons had the Mega Burger (properly named) which very good and reasonably priced. I had enchiladas with red sauce and this was a very good choice. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

My breakfast burrito was excellent. Others in the party had the Oasis omelet and French toast. Service was prompt and friendly. I will definitely go back the next time I am in Raton.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Though I was highly disappointed when they said they were out of roast beef when I ordered it, I can't complain about the patty melt at all. It was delicious. Everything was perfectly cooked. And the fries were great as well. The staff was very friendly and attentive.