“210 E. High St Casa Del Rio Rojo”
Review of Aspen Lodge

Aspen Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Red River
Aspen Lodge
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We were quite pleased with this condo, it was even much more than we were expecting. It was very nice and very clean. It was alot more roomy than we expected. I have added this to my Iphone for keeping and we will stay there again the next time we go to Red River. Again very very pleased. It is just one block off main therfore, it is walking distance to go shopping. Also, we were allowed to bring our teacup yorkie, which is a must with us.

Room Tip: I would choose this one however, have not stayed in any other of the rooms
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Suite 15: Nice and warm 'til the pilot light went out on the heater. We called the # on the door and a guy showed up within 30 min. Great service! Furnishings were quite rustic. The advantage of being able to park right outside one's door cannot be overstated, Wonderful! The shuttle bus for skiing stopped 20 ft from front door. Town was very quiet M-W, but I'm sure things heat up on the weekends.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed there for 4 nights and were very satisfied with our stay! The lodge is very clean and very updated. The owners are very nice, easy to talk to and know a lot about the surrounding area. I liked the location of the lodge, and how you could see the ski area very well from the front porch. I would highly recomend this place to some one else! My only complaint is extremely minor, the front door has a window at the top with no blind, the afternoon sun shines through that window and is SUPER brite, we hung a shirt on the window anytime we were in there from 3-5 pm other than that we loved it!www

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We had a great time at the Aspen Lodge during our January ski trip! Having a combination on the door made it easy to check in when we got there. When we went in, we were pleasantly surprised. Because the Aspen Lodge was so inexpensive, we weren't exactly sure what to expect, but it surpassed our expectations. It was VERY clean with cute furniture and decorations. With three people showering after each day of skiing, we never ran out of hot water, as we've had happen at other places. Both bedrooms had very large closets and additional hanging space in the room. There was also a shelf area in the hall which was perfect for storing our ski boots overnight. The kitchen appliances were new-ish and worked perfectly. The lodge is only about 100 feet off of Main Street and the Red River Community House. It is a short drive (1-2 minutes) to the ski lifts. You could walk if you really wanted to, but there is parking right by the lifts.

The only areas for improvement I might note are that the beds are not the most comfortable, but they were definitely fine for a two night stay. Also, if you are planning to do a lot of cooking, you might want to bring some of your own supplies (e.g., a chef's knife, your favorite pot, spices, oils - that sort of thing), but there are plenty of plates, glasses, mugs, bowls, silverware, a small assortment of cooking pots and pans, and a cutting board.

Thank you, Aspen Lodge!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I took my family to red river nm on a winter vacation this year. I had stayed at the aspen lodge on a previous trip. The service is excellent, Jason and his family treat you like their family. I will be staying at the aspen lodge everytime that i go to red river nm. The lodge is right in the middle of town and very easily to get to and from. My kids had a blast and are ready to go back.
Thanks Jason yal are the best. I hope you and your family are well an hope to see yal again soon.
chris