“Running in for coffee and pastries”
Review of Cafe Bella Coffee

Cafe Bella Coffee
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Specializing in craft, fair trade, single origin, locally micro roasted coffee and competition level espresso. Taking you back to a time before mass production, CAFE BELLA COFFEE strives to provide the better things in life, one order at a time. Utilizing local "farm to table" methodology and partnering with the best local providers of fresh culinary ingredients, each item offered on our daily rotating food menu is a signature item. We feel proper attention to freshness and detail are the only way to deliver a superior product to our customers.
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited cafe bella numerous times and never had an issue until today. My husband ran in to grab 3 coffees and 2 pastries, cinnamon twists late this morning. I started to eat the cinnamon twist only to find a bristle from a pastry brush in my second bite. My husband called to inform the employee at cafe bella who sold him the pastry and was told by the employee that their bakery makes them and they don't inspect them so nothing he can do then he hung up. Just knowing that quality control is not a concern for the employees and they do not care about what ends up in the products they sell makes me not trust their products and want to go back. It's too bad because it was our favorite place to buy coffee.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We had been going to try out this cafe for a long time, hoping we would find a favorite local cafe for morning breakfasts. Our first time there and we told the counter person it was our first time, after we waited 10 minutes for her to even acknowledge we were standing at the counter while she trained a new employee. The new employee told us to have a seat and she would be with us in a few minutes and the counter person told us we would have to come to the counter to order as soon as we sat down. We looked over the menu and chose a sandwich and bagel sandwich. I asked for a different bread for my sandwich because I don't like green chili bread, the counter person rolled her eyes at me and turned to give the trainee a sarcastic knowing glance. I ordered tea and my husband coffee to go with. We asked if there was any orange juice. There was not. I asked if I could have regular mayo for my sandwich since it came with sriracha mayo, she said no, they only have the one kind. She told us we would have to listen for our order since she only put it on the counter. Then she gave us scathing looks and informed us that this was a coffee place and acted like we were putting her out because we ordered food as well. Of the 15 or so available tables only one was clean. The bread on my sandwich was so hard I could not even tear it into pieces to et. The egg that came on it was so tough, the fork I had to go back to the counter and ask for would not cut it. I ate about half of the egg and a few bites of the stale, hard bread. My husband was able to eat his bagel, but not the eggs, again too tough. The prices were very high and the food terrible. I sincerely hope the person fixing the food is not the owner because with that attitude, we will certainly not be back and I can't see anyone who is treated this way as coming back either.

CafeBellaCoffee, Owner at Cafe Bella Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

GracieMarie, so sorry you were not taken care of on you visit. This is not what our company is about at all. Thank you for the feedback we do read every review and strive to deliver courtious service and fresh made to order food items.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We have gone there a couple times now for coffee in the morning. The coffee is always smooth and perfect , never bitter. The staff is courteous and excellent at their jobs. They have a kids menu that our younger kiddos enjoy steamers and cocoa from. I would absolutely recommend for everyone to go have some excellent single source , sustainable organic coffee☕

2  Thank kjkam
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Peppy, eager to please wait staff. Delicious coffee and homemade scones. Local breads looked very tempting.

1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Good coffee shop that's open 7 days a week there in Rio Rancho Trudy's very selected have some sandwiches and pastries nice variety of coffee this place to relax and talk to friends

2  Thank darrellstravel