Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
SAVE US$18
Hotels.com
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$119
All reviews continental breakfast items nice accommodations the main street new mexico first floor refrigerator laundry clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Location is one block off Main Street. Great staff and very clean hotel and grounds. The rooms are nice up-to-date modern in every way. I would stay again and recommend this hotel. Free parking too. Two room suites are awesome, see my pics

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2019

I very much enjoyed staying at this property. I had a King studio room and it was a great size for my 4 night stay, even with 2 kitties sharing the room. Very clean and new looking. I like staying at Marriots when traveling and this is the best I've experienced in some time. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2019

The breakfast they offer is all wheat bread and wheat English muffins. You don't like wheat then gain weight with the delicious waffles. No worries, you loose the weight by cleaning your room and hiding your stuff from the sticky fingers that enter your room when you are not there.

Room tip: No matter where you will hear noise. Take your valuables with you. Be prepare to clean your own room.
Date of stay: August 2019
LisaOrtizTPS, Assistant General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our property, TownePlace Suites Roswell.
We are pleased to see that you have found choices within our breakfast you enjoy.
Whether you are currently or previously our guest we highly encourage you to call here to the property or stop by the front desk anytime from 8am-4pm and speak to management. Not only do we encourage it but we would appreciate it if you did so we could hear more about the last part of your feedback.
Thank you, we hope you can contact us and of course enjoy the rest of your week.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

First 24 hours were a nightmare. I booked to stay in this hotel for 17 days as I was here for work. I checked in late, at 3 AM. When I got into my room there was a refrigerator full of food, the trash hadn't been taken out in the kitchen or bath. When I opened the bathroom sink cabinet, there was a used douche sitting there. I discussed this with the manager in the morning, she advised that she would get someone to fully clean the room, which someone was on it within 10 mins. However, when I returned after a long day, I couldn't get into the room. So I went to the front desk and after several attempts by the front desk, and myself, it was discovered why I couldn't get into the room, when another patron opened the door to my room. The hotel overbooked and put someone else into my room by accident with all of my belongings. I had to go to the room and retrieve my stuff and go to another hotel for a night as Towneplace was full. Although the staff was nice, there was no redemption after such a horrible start. How does a hotel put someone into another patron’s room with all of their belongings.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CarlinLV
LisaOrtizTPS, Assistant General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Thank You for your valuable feedback.
We greatly appreciate your time and value you as a guest.
I would like to take this time to apologize on behalf of the TownePlace team for the experience you had while staying with us.I understand how unsatisfying and inconvenient this stay was for you in the beginning.
please know that it's always with all our best efforts to make you, our guest have an enjoyable and comforting stay.I can assure you that this is an isolated incident and not a true reflection of this or any other Marriott hotel. This issue as been addressed with all departments so we can take the appropriate steps as a team to prevent this situation from happening in the future.
Although this stay wasn't the experience you hoped for and expected we would love to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Roswell.
travel safe and take care

Reviewed 20 May 2019

We always stay here when visiting NMMI. They are friendly and have a great barbeque gathering area outside plus can use the inside lounge area. Always friendly staff and the 2 bedroom suite is wonderful for families. Well appointed with kitchen and things you need. Plus they loan things for the barbeque as well as games and such. The breakfast this time was not that swell. Sausage pan had one lone patty for quite some time and the weird egg thing was odd. They brought more sausage later and then bacon but should be more on top of things. It's a great place.

Room tip: suites are nice
Date of stay: May 2019