“Needs a little work”
Review of Khrome Grill

Khrome Grill
Ranked #50 of 93 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Looking for a new place to eat but tired of all the same food? Come check us out and give us your honest feed back. The Khrome Grill is a family owned restaurant that makes home cooked meals with a twist. Try something new from the menu or the weekly specials!
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Very clean, wonderful & friendly staff. I had the Frito Pie and it was substandard. It had what I determined was Enchilada sauce poured over Fritos with cheese & onions. It had great flavor but I never could find any meat (which I've usually found to be a staple of frito pie). My husband had the enchiladas with red sauce and he said they were "very good". They were the stacked kind not the rolled kind. We ordered the fresh cut curly fries and they were delicious! In time and with a few helpful reviews I think this place could be great. Right now, I won't be hurrying back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Located near the far west end of Sudderth Dr. This is a quaint experience. They started out serving breakfast and Lunch and have now pushed forward to serving dinner.
This is another family owned establishment here in Ruidoso. They aren't very big but the food is good. With time and publicity I see that they will out grow this location and have to move on to a bigger and better location. They serve both Mexican and American Cusine, and their hamburgers are one of the best in town. The Ribbon Fries and regular Fries are cut fressh to order. Plus they also have an outstanding Salsa Bar.
As
I said they are small but I expect to see them grow over the next couple of years.

1  Thank S Lynn M
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I wasn't impressed at all, If you miss the Khrome grill, you wouldn't be missing much. It has a beautiful decor, but that doesn't make up for how awful the food was.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

On the way to the Upper Canyon is a great family owned and operated restaurant with an automotive theme (hence the name). Good auto-themed menu with good local food. The Frito Pie is great! The burgers are delicious. The staff is friendly and helpful. Just a real nice family place for dinner in the best tourism magnet in southern New Mexico!

1  Thank CoffeeCowboy
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I am local and I am always searching for hidden gem places to eat. My ideal places are close to where I live and have the friendly charm of our special community. This place fits the bill for me. The food is so yummy and the owners are super friendly. I always feel very welcome. The prices are very resonable and the quality is good. I don't care for prepackaged food that a lot of places try and pass off as homemade. Their location is near town but not so close that you lose the beauty of our village. The interior is fun and the windows and doors are large so you can enjoy the pretty surroundings. Go here...you won't regret it.

1  Thank fabvirtualexec