“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast. Order at the counter and they'll call you when it's ready. Ordered migas and had a seat on the deck. Migas came with hash browns, bacon (or sausage or ham) and a tortilla. Great food and service!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Decided to try the Lincoln County Grill for breakfast one morning. You order at the window and they call your name when order is ready. We had migas and they were very tasty, with hash browns. We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the meal.

1  Thank Janet C
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

LCG is a little homestyle-cooking place, located next door to the Comfort Inn. Because we had been traveling for so long, it was refreshing to find a place that reminded us of home.

Good food, reasonable prices, and quick service make Lincoln County Grill a perfect place for a hearty breakfast, lunch or dinner. We found out that this is where the locals come, so you know it must be good!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stumbled upon this place a few years ago and it became our go to restaurant when we visit Ruidoso. My husband always gets the Billy the Kid burger and it has everything on it but the kitchen sink! The chili relleno burger is also my favorite. The only complaint I would say is that my daughter ordered a steak medium and it was super tough and really rare. I think we will stick to the burgers next time. There are also no combos with the burgers. You have to order fries extra. I opted for the fried onion straws and enjoyed them very much! They do have lots of other options and have quite an extensive menu. Mostly just good down home cooking. We will continue to make this a staple on our Ruidoso visits each year.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The menu provides mainfare like burgers, chicken dinners and the like. Not a fancy place but can get fed and drink cold beer for not too many$$

Been to Lincoln County Grill? Share your experiences!