“Good eats & family friendly!!!”

Lincoln County Grill
Ranked #15 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a Saturday eve in August. I was expecting a wait or the place to be packed (because the whole town is crazy) but it wasn't. It was busy but no wait to order. You order at the counter, pick your seat and wait for them to call your name. Perfect choice for our hungry family of small kids. The menu selection was extensive....all looked so tasty! My hubby got the Jack burger and said it was the best he's had in a while. The kids menu had normal kid fare selections (cheese burger, chicken strips, Mac n cheese, cheese quesadilla, hot dog). My son got the hot dog and it was quiet large and not some cheap hot dog. The lady next to us had a chicken salad that looked so good!!! We will definitely be back when we are in town!!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Love sitting outside on front deck relaxing over a good home cooked meal and a cold beer ! Friendly staff, great service!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Breakfast burritos are epic! Eggs, potatoes, green chilis.. Can add bacon or sausage.. HUGE. So delish. We will be back! When we eat these, we are not hungry until supper!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The counter lady was unfriendly and rude. Not a very good way to start the day.
Breakfast is a simple meal yet the potatoes were dried cubes and completely inedible. The eggs were done perfectly, the biscuits and gravy bland, and the coffee tasted old.
I used to love this place but I don't believe I'll be back. What a shame!

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I always try to get to the LCG while in Ruidoso. Was there on a Monday afternoon and had the green chile stew. Good stuff. Went back on Wednesday evening, as the Wednesday Special is 2 Red Cheese Enchiladas, Rice & Refried Beans for $6.99. While it isnt Sadie's (in Albuquerque, and my FAVE) it IS very good! Others in our party had the tacos, red beef enchiladas, New Mexico Combination and Chicken Strips. No food left on any plate!

Been to Lincoln County Grill? Share your experiences!