“A Favorite of Ours”

Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Pena's Place is a small locally owned restaurant with the owners doing the cooking. The food is prepared fresh and is awesome. The pecan and blueberry pancakes are wonderful. I like the New Mexican dishes with Green Chile sauce- very tasty. Did I mention the chips and salsa- tangy and delightful. A must on our trips to Ruidoso.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

We eat here every year when we visit. Wife had the blueberry pecan whole wheat pancakes with bacon. I had the breakfast burrito smothered in cheese and red sauce (huge!). Great coffee, excellent service and Jimmy the owner came out and talked awhile after the breakfast rush. Always excellent!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Has the best breakfast in Ruidoso!! I have been coming here years for the breakfast. The Eggs Benedict is amazing, its a must try in Ruidoso! I would highly recommend this place to all my family and friends.

1  Thank smantooth3
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Pena's has WONDERFUL food! I've visited there for both breakfast and lunch, and both were amazing. The green chile breakfast burrito was top notch, and the quesadillas were full of great flavor. This is one of my favorite places to eat in Ruidoso!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

One of our favorite restaurants in Ruidoso. I especially love the cheese enchiladas! I could eat them every day! We had the combination plate too and enjoyed it. The vegie omelet was quite good. We eat there several times each visit and will go back.