Nob Hill Lodge
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$199
US$180
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$89
TripAdvisor
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This hotel is a clean and comfortable older property. We enjoyed our stay and will return. The owner was extremely nice and accommodating. It is conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, and casinos.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Layla55
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I called this hotel and I was gladly surprised to find they had rooms avaliable as it was memorial day weekend/first day of racing. I raced on over to book it before someone could get it! as I walked into the office it because very clear why they had rooms. It smelled like butt and curry in he office so bad I couldnt breath. after about 20 mins of trying to understand the owner I made out he was asking what my mother did for a living????? when I told him she was disabled he freaked the !@#$ out and would not rent me a room, his reasoning was she would cause problems?????? srsly wtf...

• Stayed: May 2011
8  Thank Aliengirlufo
Reviewed 6 August 2009

under new managment, husband and wife were truly great I would definitely stay again. This little motel is quiet and sucluded from the noise of town but easy access to the rest of town do yourself a favor and try this little gem. Tell the owners Jeff sent you.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank cookbooks245
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Booked one room online thru Expedia for the weekend of July Fourth, when we went to check in the owner said that he was booked and notified "Expedia" by fax that he had no more rooms" Expedia had no record of this!" Owner was hard to understand and this was the dirtiest so called hotel that I have seen in a very long time, luckily we found a room up the street.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple