Nob Hill Lodge
US$69
QualityInn
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$199
US$180
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$89
Whispering Pine Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$129
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$79
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$149
Travelocity
West Winds Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This place is horrible! Do not stay here! Seriously looks like you will get diseases!!! They use old coffee cans to patch up the drainage system. Nails coming through floorboards! Owner does not know proper English and is an absolute dick! Do not book, and if you already made that mistake, cancel your reservations!!! Bottom line, HORRIBLE!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
10  Thank Impoliteful
Reviewed 13 June 2012

If you can't find a place to stay in Ruidoso, chances are this place will have a vacancy. I'd like to say it's cheap, but clean. Unfortunately, I can't. Don't go barefoot on the carpeting and you'll have wait 'til the rust clears from the faucet before brushing your teeth. Oh, and the door to our room didn't lock. But like I said, if you're desperate for a place to stay, they have beds and flush toilets that seem in working order. HOWEVER, if you're allergic to cigarette smoke, stay away. The nonsmoking rooms wreak of smoke.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank PatF22
Reviewed 8 November 2011

My family is native to the area, and on an emergency home visit my husband and I stayed here and it wasn't our place of choice. The owners seemed suspcious?--them kept mentioning that it was a non-smoking room (but room did stink anyway), the office stunk, and overall appearance was ugly. The cost is comparable to the Motel 6 for mid-weekly rates, but decided to give them a chance.
The T.V was outdated, heat wasn't consistent, restroom--bathtub felt like there was something underneath?, towels were harsh, hand soap was old--didn't even get soapy to wash your hands. The table/dining--was uneven and chairs unstable--looked like something you could pick up at the trash dump. Overall this hotel is non-native owned, unkept, filthy, stinky, horrible, and would rather have stayed in my truck. Again, if this is last resort---"Don't stay here!"
*Native Ruidoso

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank Shalene J
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This hotel is a clean and comfortable older property. We enjoyed our stay and will return. The owner was extremely nice and accommodating. It is conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, and casinos.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Layla55
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I called this hotel and I was gladly surprised to find they had rooms avaliable as it was memorial day weekend/first day of racing. I raced on over to book it before someone could get it! as I walked into the office it because very clear why they had rooms. It smelled like butt and curry in he office so bad I couldnt breath. after about 20 mins of trying to understand the owner I made out he was asking what my mother did for a living????? when I told him she was disabled he freaked the !@#$ out and would not rent me a room, his reasoning was she would cause problems?????? srsly wtf...

• Stayed: May 2011