“Best hamburger in town ”
Review of Anaheim Jacks

Anaheim Jacks
Ranked #25 of 91 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This place has good service, great place for a very good hamburger!! Sweet tea is awesome. French fries are hand cut potatoes an natural very yummy.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Features a distinctive burger selection with named comboso that are prepared just as listed. Staff willing to modify selections. Great portobello combos for the non meat eaters. Awesome hand cut french and sweet potato fries. The fried catfish was well prepared and tasty. Nice craft and draft beer selection with daily specials.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped and had a late lunch here after an afternoon at Ski Apache. We were starving for a good burger and decided on Anaheim Jacks.

The burgers were great, hand pressed on-site, grilled to perfection, and served on a lightly buttered and grilled bun. My burger was cooked perfectly and the sweet potato fries were awesome. The also served a nice cold glass of sweet tea.

I read many of the other posts about poor service. In my opinion, our server Bobbi was great. Friendly and knowledgable about the menu. Would definitely eat at this burger joint again. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

They have banners hanging outside advertising different types of beer. After we were seated we asked what kind of beer they have. "Oh, for a beer and wine list you have to walk around the corner to see the list on the chalkboard in the bar." Seriously? Ok, so the next couple that came in asked the same thing...we kind of laughed. The food was mediocre. Wait staff was overworked.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I have tried this restaurant 2 weekends in a row and both times they failed. Both times I asked for the green chili cheeseburger and both times the burger comes without the chili, then both times they have forgotten to put the fries in the bag, and both times I have asked for regular coke and have gotten diet coke, I GIVE UP. The worst part is there are about 6-7 people in there working and they are all having a good time but no one is minding the store, to include the manager. Folks, at this place they need to focus on the product and how it goes out and not just having a good time. Not going back, there are other burger places in Ruidoso to choose from.

Been to Anaheim Jacks? Share your experiences!