“Amazing Burgers & Great Service”
Review of Anaheim Jacks

Anaheim Jacks
Ranked #26 of 91 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place has delicious burgers and fries. They have a wide variety of unique burgers to select from and they are all delicious! The sweet potato fries are also amazing! The service was fast and we had no complaints. We highly recommend.

1  Thank Chandler I

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere with good service. They have a wide selection of burgers that rival that of hall of flame in midtown. Went at lunch when they were pretty busy. Service was quick and attentive.

1  Thank Tanner M
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We drove in 45 min from our vacation cabin to eat here. Such a wasted trip! When we first walked in there was food on the floor, I actually stepped on a piece of burger someone had dropped. The hostess was SO unfriendly & unwelcoming! She walked use back to a dirty table that needed to be cleaned. While we stood there waiting, she half cleaned the table leaving it wet & with food still on it putting the menus directly on top of the wet nasty table. I grabbed some paper towels they have on the middle of the table & wiped the food & dried the table. She literally stood there & watched me!!! We should have left at this point but sat down. We ordered... apps & food... 20 plus minutes later ALL our food comes out together. Order was wrong. They said they would re-make but by the time we got the correct order everyone else was done eating!!! & one last thing this was a Monday at 2pm... no excuses for the restaurant to be dirty or the hostess to be SO lazy!!! Service was horrible from the moment we stepped in the door.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

After exploring the local mountaintops, by SUV, we were ready for some good food back in Ruidoso. Anaheim Jack's was on our list to try in town, & we were really glad we did! We were warmly greeted @ the door, & were told the live music would be starting soon. The brioche buns were so good, my mushroom swiss burger & beer were fantastic. And that was our 1st taste of the really good De La Vega's pecan beer...we may have to return to Ruidoso to bring some back to Iowa!

2  Thank 758cherylp
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful burgers. I also have to commend the manager. We sat down to eat and the waitress promptly took our drink order. I ordered a red beer and had to send it back. Apparently in New Mexico it's a regular thing to put ice in the beer. I've never seen that before and that caused me to send it back for just a beer, mug and glass of tomato juice. They took our order and proceeded to get two parts of the order wrong. Nothing big, but the manager did a wonderful job handling the situation and comped my son's burger ww/o us asking. As to the food, the burgers were straight up terrific. The fries were phenomenal. We've be here in town for 4 days and this is the best place we've eaten.

1  Thank Chris C

Been to Anaheim Jacks? Share your experiences!