“Cafe on route 66”

Silver Moon Cafe
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Had a long day traveling and wanted a restaurant close to our hotel and the Silver Moon Cafe was reccomended. We were greeted with a smile and escorted to a booth for dinner. Our waitress, Jessica, came to greet us almost immediately and we ordered a bottle of wine and an iced tea which was brought to us with a pleasant smile. We ordered our dinners. My husband had the chicken fajita which was outstanding and also very large. I ordered the shrimp pasta Alfredo. The shrimp were great, but the alfredo was very bland and not quite what I expected. Jessica asked if I did not like it and I was truthful,,,it was not good. She took it off our bill without a fuss and I thanked her for that. We will go back when we are in the area again.

1  Thank ezpz2016

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. American/Mexican. Good value. good food. Starbucks and Corona on the Menu! Wine and sangria too. They have warm chips and salsa that were real good. I had a $9.99 hearty good seasoned chicken quesadilla. Came with guac. beans and corn cooked in a way I had never had before. Maybe it wasn't corn . Maybe maze. Didn't care for it. My husband had a $7.99 hearty delicious burger and fries cooked perfect. Efficient friendly staff. Gift shop too

1  Thank Monica S
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This was close to our hotel and was recommended by the hotel staff. Menu was good but service a little slow. Our meal was plentiful and delicious. Just the right amount.