“Delightful”

Add it.
Route 66 Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We had sandwiches which were better than expected, with french fries for my husband and onion rings for me. Friendly waitress. Nice, clean, small.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We ate here so we didn't have to get back in our car after a long day of driving. The place is nothing fancy and the food is okay - not great but edible and my husband said we got what we paid for. May look for another place next time.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

If you travel through Santa Rosa you know there really aren't to many places to eat. Normally when we are in this town we eat at another place but it was closed on Mondays so we ended up here. Not a bad choice really. This is more of a quick meal place, burges and the such. My burger was pretty darn good. We got there a bit early for dinner and they were in the process of deep cleaning the dining room. The place was already clean but they were cleaning places that wouldn't normally get cleaned on a daily basis. If this is how they maintain thier dining room, I can assume the kitchen is well maintained also. Anyway, the food was good. Try this place if you are in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Route 66 Restaurant is a quaint place with license plates on the wall and even celebrity photos like Bruno Mars. The menu was placed in a newspaper which was kind of neat. I had the Chile Relleno. It was good but not something I would order again. The staff was very nice and pleasant. There is a gift shop as well with magnets, postcards, notecards, and traditional NM souvenirs. There is not many choices for food in Santa Rosa. I am glad we stopped here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

They seem to have multiple listing here, So to make it short, I was unhappy with bitter coffee, non dairy dry creamer in little packets, almost toast and very greasy eggs.
I won't be back.