“Horrible service and wrong order”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #16 of 24 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Carl's Jr. for a quickstop through Santa Rosa. When we arrived at 10:55 pm, we were told they were in the middle of a shift change and wouldn't be able to help us for 5 minutes. With no other options, we decided to wait. Thirty five minutes later, we took our order (or parts of it) and left. When we arrived, there were four employees present. When we left, only one, Darrell, was actually working. He took order and cooked it. In the mean time, two cars in drive they left as did four customers in line behind me. Our chicken stars kids meal consisted of two parts of chicken tenders and a few fries -- no toy. The one boxed dinner had two broken up chicken tenders and fries -- no cookie and missing a tender. The second box had three small onion rings and a dried out double cheeseburger -- no cookie and missing onion rings. The straws had holes and the pop had lots of soda water. We will not go back to a Carl's Jr. again!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

On our way to Gallup, we stopped here after about 11PM and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and service. Most places, if not closed, are not happy doing business at this hour. I had chicken strips and was very impressed. The crew was very helpful and attentive.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Easy access from Interstate 40. The meal was excellent with very fast service. Decent prices and there is a drive through window. Although I ate inside. The floor could have been cleaner. But no real complaints.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We have eaten in this Carls Jr. several times while passing through and have had great food and service every time. My wife and I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Mrs SmellyOldGoat and I were traveling along I-40 and needed to stop for dinner. We had some more driving to do so we wanted something fast. We stopped at the Carl's Jr and both ordered the "all natural burger". We shared fries.

Both of us were impressed with the flavor of the burger and the freshness of the bun. We do not have Carl's Jr were we live. I suspect we were lucky enough to get a just opened package of buns (although I don't know how buns are done at Carl's Jr). The burger was one of the best I have had in a while. It was no frills (tomato, lettuce, onion, catsup, and mustard) so the meat did not have to work with or against any foo-foo toppings (fried eggs, peanut butter, pesto, guacamole, etc).

If you haven't had a Carl's Jr burger and need something fast, this is good.