“Best food on our trip to California ”

Joe's Bar & Grill Cantina
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Was very impressed with the great tasting food. My husband had the Chili Relleno dinner and I had the French Dip. Both were excellent. The people working here were all very kind and attentive.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 11 May 2016

We ate here often for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!! Patsy is an awesome Waitress's!!! We was there so much that we had our own table if it was available! I worked at a Local Motel and I recommended Joseph's all the time when people asked for avoid place to eat or one I recommended!!!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016

This restaurant is located on Old Route 66. It has a 1950 / 1960 look and feel. The staff is very service oriented and the food selections are various. The place was packed the night I was there with travelers and locals. Need I say more. You will enjoy and remember this place. It also has a nice gift shop.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Josephs is a nice family restaurant, the food is fair, the southwestern dishes are good but not great. Excellent service, lots of food options and the only restaurant in town with a liquor license. The bar in the back is not much to talk about but it is the only bar in town

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Love the authentic Mexican food here and any time EASCUBA. com is here from Oklahoma we always bring our scuba students here for post diving dinner!

Date of visit: December 2015