“Valentine's Dinner...a little early”
Review of Billy Crews

Billy Crews
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We did a couple of different orders...off of the daily special menu (Sea Bass)...and off of the regular menu (8 is. filet mignon).

All of our food was very well prepared and delicious.

Our server, Raul, was attentive and helpful.

Excellent food, and excellent service...what more can we ask for?

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Went there last night. Their food is not upscale but the price is..everything is Alacarte which is ridiculous. You can add on extras to your entree for another $16. I paid $5.00 for a tiny plain baked potatoes. $8.00 for a Ceasar salad. $20. For a 6 oz filet that was mediocre..no juice at all. It was tender. My husbands bass was super dry. The menu says vegetables. They were only serving baby carrots and there was nothing to them.
I will never waste my money there again.
I will never go again.

1  Thank Janette H
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The wine list alone is worth the visit! Perhaps 100 pages long? We selected a less common bottle just to check if they were just bluffing, fully expecting them to say, "sorry, we run out of that particular vintage" But not. Sure enough, they produced it... Impressive. The meats are first class too, nicely aged and flavorful. The sides could use a bit more care, but we enjoyed their New Mexico chilies.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I really wanted a good lobster tail and thought well Billy Crews has steak and lobster let's go for my birthday. Our server Lionel, was very attentive. He took our order and I was so shocked at the plate. First of all, the lobster was less than 10 oz and set on top of a 25oz used tail!! Like I wouldn't know the difference? here is a two inch lobster tail served cold, and over cooked not to mention I asked for wild rice and received a rice resembling saffron? Huh? I sent the tail back and he returned the same tail and I asked what did you do nuke it? He said no, they re-steamed it! I asked for the owner to please come to our table. He did and I showed him my food and he of course blamed the waiter. He did offer something else I just got the small filet and a potato. The waiter tried to make up for it by bringing me a desert and it was horrible. It was some kind of butterscotch pie and when I bit into it, it was like chewing paste! I guess he saw the look on my face and immediately brought us some ice cream. My father ordered the lamb chops and got two small chops which were laughable and my father's wife order the prime rib. That looked good. I was very disappointed. The place needs an overhaul, it's filthy. Used to dress up to eat there, now you can were shorts and a t-shirt.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This was such a nice respite of quiet - great to do a business dinner.

We did not have wine but Crews is known for that- I had filet mignon, medium rare, and the flavor was perfect.

The ice cream was very creamy and was delightful -

Hope you enjoy.