“Springer- A home away from home.”
Review of Oasis (H&K) Motel

Oasis (H&K) Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springer
Reviewed 30 October 2015

A+++ Sleeping Accommodations. We were quietly tucked away from I-25. One street town can't miss it. Modern Flat Screen TV/ Free DirecTV, Microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker and coffee, Instant Hot water-Great Shower on our cold rainy night. Heater kicked us into bed feeling toasty. The pillow topped bed sucked me in. There was crispy fresh linens and towels. We didn't have any problem getting extras, too. We spent Friday-Sunday. Staff always friendly at every hour. WIFI, BBQ Grill, picnic tables and chairs, laundry mat, and designated smoking areas were available. The black out curtain almost made me feel like I can hide all day long, if I could. I will stay at this family and pet friendly establishment again and again. I had stayed here about 4 years ago. Looks like it's been remodeled a bit. Huge room, tub and shower in bathroom. Bring food/snacks nearest place to eat after 8 is 10 miles north at the truck stop. You could find local supermarket open til 6 pm, Family Dollar at 9 pm, Local gas stations has 24 hour pumps and stores open til 8pm, 100 feet from my room, Yes! Local Pizza/salad diner style open til 9pm, Elida's New Mexican restaurant til 5pm. I found a Library opened from 8am-5pm and Springer Museum. The county has a gym at fairgrounds (3 miles away from My Oasis) for $5 a month or $30 a year, exercise at your risk. Definitely, will get more info on that for future visits. We explored into Cimarron 30 mins west, Raton 40 mins north Roy 45 min East and Wagon Mound 20 mins south. Northbound you have Superb views of the snow capped Rockie Mountains. It was great for a hike or bike riding within the town. Thanks for the comfy place to rest. Happy Hunting!

Room Tip: Room 119 is the most tucked away on property. Absolutely No interruptions! Amazing front patio spac...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyCee2002
YourOpiniCounts, Owner at Oasis (H&K) Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

Thank You for your kind words about our motel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and Room 119. You'll be happy to know, that room has been updated since your visit. :) We look forward to having you stay with us again. Once again, Thank You! Kim

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Two big spiders in the room. Toilet was leaking, claims that I stole blankets and charged me 67$ would not recommend this motel to anyone. Would have rather slept in my car. What was supposed to be a cheap motel for one one night turned into a $120 stay.

Stayed: October 2015
OASISHK, Owner at Oasis (H&K) Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Sorry you had a bad experience. At check in, each guest is to read and sign the registration sheet that specifies additional charges for property taken and extra people in the room. Thank You for returning the comforter and staying with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Truly an oasis for us 3. Clean rooms and beds. Definitely will stay again. Price was very fair. Shower head was awesome! Place was quiet. Room was very spacious. ....it even has a dining nook with a fridge and a microwave. Wifi was strong.

Stayed: August 2015
OASISHK, Owner at Oasis (H&K) Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Thank You for staying with us and for the awesome review, we value our guests feedback. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

This place is your typical "mom & pop" motel. We were passing through and were quite glad to find this motel. The rooms were clean and large. The staff was quite friendly and the price quite reasonable. We would stay there again. Wifi was spotty - I never could quite connect - but I was tired and really didn't care!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
OASISHK, Owner at Oasis (H&K) Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Thank You for staying with us. We value our guests feedback. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Basic, good, warm (once the heating is cranked up) clean rooms. Decent bed. Reasonable bathroom and shower. Not a bad motel at all.

Just what we needed for a quick no-frills over-night stop on our roadtrip.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Andrew S

Thank you for staying with us and for your review, we value our guests feedback. We hope you will stay with us again.

Been to Oasis (H&K) Motel? Share your experiences!