“Annual vacation spot”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Martyrs Lane
Description: Fine Dining Taos Style! We offer a wonderful selection of organic meats, locally grown salads, custom made desserts, and much more! Patio seating available. Large parties. Private party building. Catering. Dog Friendly Patio
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I come here at least once a year while on vacation. Food is always very good and the service is top notch as well. The entree my wife ordered was not available but we didn’t find out until we had already eaten the Calamari and Salads, both of which were good, so she just shared my Lobster Mac and Cheese, which was good but not as good as the last time I had it. It was very lite on the sauce. Overall, a good dinner and we will be back.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This place deserves 6 stars. We had a birthday dinner there. Our server, Richard, is truly a professional. He appeared at the right time all night. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The The peppercorn sauce was delicious. The vegetables were cooked perfectly. And the dessert was amazing, a chocolate sculpture that was as delicious looking as it tasted.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Staying one night in Taos and wife and I were looking for fine dining within short walk of Taos Historic Inn. It was cold and snowing and crossing the street on foot was a challenge. Would do it again in a blizzard to eat here. Almost no one out that night and only two other couples were in restaurant. Excellent, delicious meal with outstanding attention. Elegant, cozy place for dinner.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I was in Taos over the Christmas holidays. We forgot to make reservations for Martyrs. We went on Christmas Day. The staff very accommodating and worked us in to eat. We both had the filet mignon , which was cooked to perfection. We also had a chocolate dessert (can’t remember the name) but it was awesome. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We visited for dinner, and were very favorably impressed. My wife's filet mignon was fork-tender, rich and done to her exact desire. Her garlic mashed potatoes were redolent of garlic, and creamy in the bargain. My lamb chops were richly-flavored, as lamb should be and so often isn't these days. The accompanying grain, quinoa, was imaginatively prepared with cream and butter. The vegetable, a pink baby kale, was sauteed to crisp-tender and. although tasty, didn't really appeal to my taste. The service was impeccable, informative without being pushy, and unobtrusive yet present when needed. The menu - ah yes. My three lamb cops, cooked individually, were advertised in the menu as a "rack of lamb". Now, a full rack is 8 chops, and even a half rack comprises 4 of them, generally grilled as a unit and then cut apart. Granted that my three were larger than average, denoting they came from an older animal, they should still be properly described as "lamb chops", and not "rack of lamb". Minor, but irritating.