“A lovely place”
Review of Carmen's Kitchen

Carmen's Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

really enjoyed the tamales and chorizo and egg burrito. great salsa! Service is excellent. Felt like being at home and the ladies were so very nice.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Breakfast is served all day, so mid morning, while laundry washed next door at Soap n Suds, we enjoyed western omelette and hot coffee. Great friendly service and excellent food!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The Mexican meal was very good. Just spicy enough-- not too hot. The restaurant was very cozy and simple. Carmen and her daughter waited on us. They were very warm and friendly.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I was hopeful that after reading the reviews that this would be a great place to eat! I have had better quesadillas at Taco Bell, and I don't want to forget to say that I was charged $1.00 for 4 slices of brown avacado. My husband however did enjoy his meal.....we were hopeful to return while on our trip but will not be returning.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Yesterday was second visit for takeout. After driving by this literally hundreds of times since they opened, we'd gotten breakfast burritos one morning recently when our usual place for takeout burritos was closed that morning. Absolutely recommend breakfast burritos! REAL food.
Second visit (yesterday) was a bacon cheeseburger for my husband--he gives it a 2 thumbs up and full belly recommendation! I ordered a combo plate (beef taco, enchilada and chile relleno) w/ red chile. Came with rice & beans. I'm not a fan of the rice, which seemed boiled rather than steamed. Beans were good, but "whole bean" not refried. However, delicious red chile made up for the not so good parts. We'll absolutely order again to try other lunch options.