“Dinner”

Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The seating was by choice. No other was available. Every customer that needed to us the restroom was circling my tablet kept bumping my chair until I could not take it. Had to get my order to go. Ager the the heat I am not happy at all

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Great island seafood find off of I-25. Very fresh salad bar. The best mango salsa I've ever had. Plan your trip around this stop!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Based on the Hawaiian decor, we were hoping for tropical drinks, but instead the bar only carried standard fare. The service was super slow and the gluten-free options were limited. However, when my steak and potato did come, it was hot and tasty.
I think my friends were reasonably happy with what they got but I think we waited 20 minutes to put in an order and 45 to get food. Also, it was way more expensive than I would have expected.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

What a find! Doesn't look like much from the outside but the interior is charming, spotless, and the food very tasty. Some of the best coleslaw I've ever had and the seafood combo was generous and tasty, particularly for $8.99! Other menu items ranged from Asian stir-fry to seafood. Were here for lunch but am guessing dinner entrees are equally fine, and very reasonable. And where else can you get a beer for $2.75 these days? Would not hesitate to recommend, and can't wait to go back and try other items.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The food here is absolutely amazing!

They get everything right: the temperatures, the textures, the flavors, the presentation. Everything here is absolutely spot on. I had the orange ginger mahi, and this dish would compete with dishes I have paid 2 to 3 times as much for in Miami, San Francisco, or New York. I can’t believe the quality and creativity of the food they prepare!

Our service was top notch, as well. Thank you, Sonny, for your professional table service!

We can’t wait to return to eat here.

PS - don’t worry if the exterior of this restaurant doesn’t look “fancy.” The food will blow your mind!