“Amazing salad bar !”

Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We had dinner at this place last night. My wife very much enjoyed the Spaghetti and Sausage (more like meat sauce with mostly sausage) Hearty portion in included bread. I had the salmon with rice. The fish was very good; cooked perfectly and seasoned very nicely. The rice was nothing to write home about. But definitely.....DEFINITELY the best part of our experience was the Super Salad Bar. Everything I like to see in a salad bar was there. I highly recommend this salad bar. Service was very good, and the place was busy, immediately after the 5 p.m. opening time.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Had lunch here and the next evening was treated to dinner by a friend. For lunch I had the WonTon Soup..unbelievably good..full of chicken beef and shrimp. Husband had a mexican special and also was excellent. For dinner we each had the catfish...typical fried fish. Our friend had the sweet and sour chicken ..very good. I would go for the mexican or asian dishes ..not the seafood. Food very, very good. Definitely would go back when in the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The food was good although most of it is fried. The service was attentive. The decor was also appropriate for a seafood restaurant.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

With three of us eating, we selected 3 different entrees so we could sample variety. Curry Salmon, Shrimp Hoison, and Cod with Mango salsa.
Each dish was delicious! Salad bar came with the meal and was full of fresh crisp veggies.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The seating was by choice. No other was available. Every customer that needed to us the restroom was circling my tablet kept bumping my chair until I could not take it. Had to get my order to go. Ager the the heat I am not happy at all