“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We had been advised that this was "the best place in town" but it didn't appeal to our tastes. Adequate but not terrific.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had very nice seafood lunch at this clean and attractive resturant! Quick friendly service and nice menu selection with good salad bar. We both had seafood and even though it was fried it was crisp and not greasy at all. I had seafood platter with coup,e shrimp, clam strips & very good cod. Husband had daily special which was Cajun cod and he liked it. Restrooms and interior of resturant was very clean and glad we stopped.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Truth or Consequences isn't exactly a gourmet destination, but there are a couple of pretty good eateries there and Pacific Grill is one of them. I had lunch there at the recommendation of an old friend of mine who lives in town and wasn't disappointed with the chicken fried steak, or with the cheesecake I had for dessert.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We had dinner at this place last night. My wife very much enjoyed the Spaghetti and Sausage (more like meat sauce with mostly sausage) Hearty portion in included bread. I had the salmon with rice. The fish was very good; cooked perfectly and seasoned very nicely. The rice was nothing to write home about. But definitely.....DEFINITELY the best part of our experience was the Super Salad Bar. Everything I like to see in a salad bar was there. I highly recommend this salad bar. Service was very good, and the place was busy, immediately after the 5 p.m. opening time.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Had lunch here and the next evening was treated to dinner by a friend. For lunch I had the WonTon Soup..unbelievably good..full of chicken beef and shrimp. Husband had a mexican special and also was excellent. For dinner we each had the catfish...typical fried fish. Our friend had the sweet and sour chicken ..very good. I would go for the mexican or asian dishes ..not the seafood. Food very, very good. Definitely would go back when in the area.