“Mom at 92 still loves it...”
Review of Pacific Grill

Pacific Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I used to take my mother here every Friday for lunch before she could no longer get around...but she had a doctor appointment and I just dragged her over there...and the owner and her daughter were so happy to see us again...what a nice, locals and visitors venue...always neat, clean, and well appointed...the service is always fantastic and the food great... my mother was so happy to see everybody and have some of their great soup...and she got around in her electric cart just fine...

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We had been advised that this was "the best place in town" but it didn't appeal to our tastes. Adequate but not terrific.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had very nice seafood lunch at this clean and attractive resturant! Quick friendly service and nice menu selection with good salad bar. We both had seafood and even though it was fried it was crisp and not greasy at all. I had seafood platter with coup,e shrimp, clam strips & very good cod. Husband had daily special which was Cajun cod and he liked it. Restrooms and interior of resturant was very clean and glad we stopped.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Truth or Consequences isn't exactly a gourmet destination, but there are a couple of pretty good eateries there and Pacific Grill is one of them. I had lunch there at the recommendation of an old friend of mine who lives in town and wasn't disappointed with the chicken fried steak, or with the cheesecake I had for dessert.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We had dinner at this place last night. My wife very much enjoyed the Spaghetti and Sausage (more like meat sauce with mostly sausage) Hearty portion in included bread. I had the salmon with rice. The fish was very good; cooked perfectly and seasoned very nicely. The rice was nothing to write home about. But definitely.....DEFINITELY the best part of our experience was the Super Salad Bar. Everything I like to see in a salad bar was there. I highly recommend this salad bar. Service was very good, and the place was busy, immediately after the 5 p.m. opening time.