“The best spring rolls”

New China Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 93 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 February 2015

We order from New China at least once a month. They are so quick and the food is always awesome. They have the absolute best spring rolls that are even awesome for leftovers. Our kids love the sweet and sour chicken and I love the veggie mix. Their food is always tasty, we have never been disappointed. We moved a couple of years to a town over with plentiful Chinese food restaurants but we keep going back and are willing to drive across town to get their awesome food.

Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

I'd give it a 3 or 4 star if there was more competition. I've always liked their Hunan Shrimp lunch combo, as shrimp are actually butterflied and I have never been sick from their food. The kids like the lo mein and garlic broccoli too. Hot and sour soup is good here too.

Downside is that it could be modernized and a little tidier.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

some thing was sharing my lo mein. I took it back. They did refund my money.

Reviewed 15 January 2011

Good Chinese food at good prices. Excellent for take out and for delivery, but only three or four tables for eat in.

1  Thank EKYEstes