“Not 5-star, but best in Ballston Spa”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I dont think a Chinese restaurant could ever be given full stars, but I did here for the simple fact that it is superior food to the other spots in Ballston Spa and Milton.

Ordered General Tso, Lo Mein, Dumplings, eggrolls. All hot, quick and by far best tasting I have had while living up here.

If youre looking for Chinese in this area, this is where to go.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

Best chinese food around-always fresh not greasy simply the best! Delivery is so fast it seems that you hang up and delivery guy is knocking on your door.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

We order from New China at least once a month. They are so quick and the food is always awesome. They have the absolute best spring rolls that are even awesome for leftovers. Our kids love the sweet and sour chicken and I love the veggie mix. Their food is always tasty, we have never been disappointed. We moved a couple of years to a town over with plentiful Chinese food restaurants but we keep going back and are willing to drive across town to get their awesome food.

Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

I'd give it a 3 or 4 star if there was more competition. I've always liked their Hunan Shrimp lunch combo, as shrimp are actually butterflied and I have never been sick from their food. The kids like the lo mein and garlic broccoli too. Hot and sour soup is good here too.

Downside is that it could be modernized and a little tidier.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

some thing was sharing my lo mein. I took it back. They did refund my money.