“Amazing food :)”

Add it.
I Love New York Take N Bake Pizza
Ranked #32 of 95 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We eat here all the time & it's always great!! This is my son's first stop after school!! Frank is always very nice to him & takes good care of us!!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Our son has asked us to go here forever so we gave it a try. Pretty good pizza. We have a favorite pizza place already established but this place could be a nice change from time to time. Really tasty. Everyone in our family agrees that the crust does it for them. I will say that for regular pizza this place is good but I will stick with my old place for the white pizza. I love ny tried and it was ok but when I'm ordering white pizza it has to be perfect with lots of garlic and flavor, they tried. It it missed the mark.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I hate bad pizza and, unfortunately, find quite a lot of it. Thank goodness for I Love NY. Their pizza is delicious. It has the perfect sauce and crust. I have been a faithful customer since discovering it.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

When in Ballston Spa I often stop for two slices and a soda. They have never disappointed. Big huge slices for a far price.

1  Thank Rebels3941