“Disappointing. We have eaten at Bob Evans elsewhere and this is not even acceptable.”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #27 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2017

My wife and I stopped in for breakfast on our way back to Pa. from Canada. I requested medium over and my wife had the over easy both with biscuits and hash browns. My egg was over very well done-no wet yolk. the hash browns were nearly raw and had a funny taste, We probably should have complained but we were in hurry to be on our way.

1  Thank Charles H

Reviewed 10 July 2017

After checking into an hotel, Bob Evans Restaurant was a welcome site. Getting seated was a different story. The restaurant was very busy and crowded. This restaurant has not received an update for quite a while as where you entered and paid for your meal was quite narrow so there was little space for those of us who were waiting to stand. (No seating available in this area.)
Once we were seated things got much better. The server took our drink orders immediately, and soon came back to take our orders. The 3 course meal is now more expensive. If you want that option an additional $3 is added to your bill for each person getting that meal plan.
The comfort food was just what we needed after being in a bumper to bumper traffic jam and then in a blinding rain storm. My husband and I were pleased with our choices and gladly paid the extra money.
As stated before, the interior and perhaps exterior had not been updated in a long long time.But we rather enjoyed being in the "older" time Bob Evans. It brought back many memories.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First we waited 15 minutes to get a table when there were 11 empty. When we did get a table our waitress Katy came several minutes later, got our drinks and disappeared. After another 20 minutes we asked another waitress to help us. We only got part of what we ordered, but it wasn't worth the time to complain....never again

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We have been to this restaurant many times...usually for take-out. Something is usually wrong with our order. We take it in stride. Last night topped the cake. Ordered 2 meals online. One chicken tender meal and a small chicken salad sandwhich meal. Ordered at 7:15 PM to be ready at 7:40. My husband waited until 8:05 and finally got our order. He checked it. My order was missing French fries. Manager told him..."Oh..they are in with the tenders." Manager tried to tell my husband they always put all fries for a pickup in ONE of the dinners. Bologna!!!! We specified we needed plasticware as we were in a hotel. No plastic spoon to be found...my husband had to eat his soup with a fork. We were one block from restaurant and the fries were ice cold. Very poor customer service. Portions have decreased while prices up. Never again.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

excellent service family restaurant wonderful homemade food convenient parking convenient to shopping off thruway