1,124 results
All reviews taco bell window seat bagels continental breakfast room was clean off the highway keuka lake rooms are small the breakfast area finger lakes one night stay would stay here again front desk staff first floor nice stay watkins glen ny
Reviewed 17 July 2018

After having stayed at the Microtel in Binghamton, NY, and reading the reviews on this Microtel, I was expecting better than average. However, I was a little disappointed in the room as well as the area of this hotel. I will say that it was clean and the beds were comfortable, but breakfast was minimal.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
microtelbath, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bath, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us . We are looking into some more items to add to our breakfast. We hope you come back again soon .

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Checked out this hotel on Tripadviser it had so many positive reviews so we are here now. We love this place. We visited Hammonds Port today and tomorrow to Watkins Glen.
Clean rooms and continental breakfast included.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with the Corvette group July 1 &2. What a great hotel, I was skeptical of the price but it’s definitely a nice hotel. I was in room 302, closest to the street and Taco Bell. I read complaints about road noise which there was none! I slept with the window open and only heard the Taco Bell drive thru twice! If you don’t have kids: stay on the top floor so you don’t hear them running overhead. Breakfast was nothing special, cereal, packaged muffins, bagels, yogurt etc. There were no fresh eggs, fruit or pancakes etc: but for what we paid; stop at Dunkin Donuts or a diner if need be. Two very friendly ladies at the check in. I would stay here in a heartbeat if you’re looking for a decent hotel at a reasonable rate!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the MicroTel while passing through the area. The price is great!

We arrived about 8 pm after some hiking. We had to wait a while for a clerk to check us in. She was friendly, but distracted. The room was very clean and comfortable. The window even has a cushioned seat on it! The lighting is great and makes the room bright. The individual reading lights are also nice. There are lots of outlets for our electronics.

On the down side, there seems to be very little soundproofing. Throughout the night, I heard at least three different dogs barking (from within the hotel). In the morning, before 7 a.m., we could hear conversations from next door. I heard very little from outside.

We took advantage of breakfast in the morning, which was packaged pastries, yogurt, and bagels.

The clerk upon checkout was friendly. Overall, I would consider staying here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has serious noise issues, almost as if no sound insulation whatsoever. We could hear everything happening in the hallway, the ice machines and the other rooms and we couldn't sleep before midnight till everything calmed down. And then we were woken up at 4am by the sound of something dripping outside, probably an A.C. It was so loud it woke us up and we couldn't really sleep after that.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple