“NYC in Bayshore ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

From the hip decor to the extensive menu Bayshore has a real gem of a Japanese restaurant. Although Sushi is the most prominent offering, the Hibachi steak and lobster was superb. The waitress offered a tasting of many Saki brands and couldn't have been more accommodating. We had many types of Sushi rolls one better than the next. Ice cream for dessert. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We love this place....we go all the time. Try the grenades, chicken fried rice or ANY specialty roll....greay ambiance and service is always great

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We go with my wife at least once a week and their lunch specials are very affordable and delicious. Service is friendly and the food very good

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my daughter visited this place again and the food is excellent. We tried the soft shell crab with chili sauce. Thought it was ok but my daughter not so much. Everything else was good! However our waitress Helen was horrible. She never checked in on us...not that it's mandatory but the other waitresses did. I wanted water and we had to ask another waitress. I hope she gets better! I still tipped!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is the spot for Sushi in Bay Shore. It is pricier than the other options but well worth it in my opinion. Fun, neon lights type lounge environment without losing its restaurant feel (not like Monsoon or anything like that). Great for groups or for a nice night out. Randomly had one of our favorite NYE here just grabbing a late dinner and then partying with the staff and other patrons.