“Love this spot”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #51 of 140 Restaurants in Bay Shore
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Well everyone loves Panera, great food and service is great. My wife and little girl absolutely love it here, it they could they would eat here every day.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Excellent food as always. Sandwich and Salad. Great fast food. Soup in a bread bowl is also good for the environment, no clean up. Lol. Plus if you are a member you get points towards free stuff.

Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

Food always great, service with a smile and friendly. My wife and five year old love it there got me hooked to all their great meals.

Reviewed 30 November 2014

I love Panera Bread absolutely love it BUT, this place is gross. I had seen roaches on one occasion and told someone and they didn't even seem to care. Additionally, I always eat the chicken frontega, one day I ate it and felt like something was bothering my throat and went away came back went away and when I finally looked it was a piece of hard chicken attached to the Uvula (the ball in the back of your throat) I had to pull it out I sat there extremely freaked out thinking what could have happened.

1  Thank Haydee W
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Overall what is there to say. Panera always has great food and the prices are fairly decent. The internet is slow, but I usually bring my own hotspot so that isn't a huge issue for me.