“A Favorite Stop in the Catskills”

Peekamoose Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Big Indian
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our family tries to make this restaurant a definite stop every time we vacation in the Catskills. I'm guessing this was perhaps our fifth visit, we have never been disappointed. For this evening, as appetizers we ordered the wild mushroom risotto and the chopped salad. Yummy! They went great with the homemade bread and herbed butter. As entrees, my wife ordered the Snowdance Farm Chicken, which she loved! My son and I ordered the Short Ribs, a dish that has become a staple for us every time we come here. As always, we left here a very happy (and full) family. Our only minor regret was we never got to thank the owner, Mary Beth!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant, good menu, pretty, big deck, kids playroom (to keep them busy when restless) outdoor fire pit, kids get yoto east marshmallows for free. Enjoy able would recommend bring your wallet and be prepared to open it. Love the place as a family experience

Reviewed 26 June 2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of dining here this past weekend. We read all the great reviews and were very excited to try it out. We were not disappointed !! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and the food is amazing. We shared the chopped salad but will be getting one for each of us on a return visit. He had a sirloin steak that was as tender as a piece of fillet, and I had the braised short ribs, which were delicious. I would definitely recommend you give it a try !!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The menu was creative. The food was excellent. Service was great. So glad it was open during the week when we visited.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

While visiting Catskills,we happened to stop by and have dinner in this place which offer great dishes ,drinks and wonderful desserts!we will be back next time we will be in this area!