“Get there early”
Review of Strange Brew

Strange Brew
Ranked #29 of 221 Restaurants in Binghamton
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My wife and I met friends there for a weekend breakfast. We were about 8:00 and had our pick of seats. But by 9:00 space was at a premium. And no wonder.

The breakfast sandwiches/wraps were interesting and good. The tea and coffee were of high quality. And the people serving at the counter were cheerful and committed. Altogether a super experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Strange Brew has excellent coffee, hands down the best in the area...you pay more but you get what you pay for.

They offer a healthier lunch item, Quinoa salad...they also specialize in macaroni and cheese SANDWICHES...which are amazing!...I hate to admit this as I am a health nut however if you want a comfort food treat, this is it.

The sandwich cost $7.95...extras like bacon/brisket cost an extra $1.50

The bagel here was a disappointment.

opened 7-6 mon-fri/sat 8-6, sun 8-5
street metered parking

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, good breakfast omelette and sandwiches- made to order with real eggs!Pleasant staff, variety of seating options. Metered street parking.

1  Thank Mindy C
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I <3 Strange Brew!! The atmosphere is artsy and cozy, and lends itself just as well to business meetings as to study sessions or catching up with a friend. The food is SO good, and the people are always friendly. No matter how crazy a week I've had, or how many meetings, when a meeting is scheduled at Strange Brew, I look forward to it every time. If you go for breakfast, be sure to try the oatmeal. A steamy bowl of goodness that will stick to your ribs and keep you going all morning. For lunch, try their amazing homemade soups! And if coffee's not your thing, Try the chai, the matcha, or one of their fabulous herbal teas. I could seriously sing their praises all day. What are you waiting for? Check out Strange Brew!! ;)

1  Thank Rachel J
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I often have deliveries made to my office the food is great and the delivery always prompt. I am often amazed at how fast they get here. The breakfast sandwiches and omelets are my favorite but they make an amazing salad with fresh greens that I also love. You also need to check out the soup of the day, especially in this weather it's made fresh daily and everyone I have tried has been excellent. I would recommend going into the restaurant the atmosphere is awesome, the music is great and it provides a wonderful space to work on your laptop of just hand out with some friends and enjoy a meal. This is my go to restaurant in Binghamton.

1  Thank dntyull